How's the view???........

images

moreluck

golden ticket member
Flagstone walkway, white picket fence, patriotic guy across the street, lanterns to light your way (will look great at Christmas so Santa can find you), colorful leaves that are all yours,............what more could you ask for??

Great property!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I suppose we could have lived together for 19 years. I guess I respected her too much to ask her to do that....just sayin'.
Crickets. Tim won't get a dime of my pension. The pension that will resume when I get back to work. Just sayin'

He asked. I declined. Many times. Thank God, I did. Thanks for the concern, Dave.

menotyou

bella amicizia
If I were keeping score, I should have only just begun. Since, I am not, I will see how it goes. For now, I don;t think so, as I have before just to get sideswiped by you. That will not happen, again.
Trish

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You asked me earlier if I would quit posting on the day that I retire. I will take that one step further--I will stop posting the day that either one of us is no longer employed by UPS.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You asked me earlier if I would quit posting on the day that I retire. I will take that one step further--I will stop posting the day that either one of us is no longer employed by UPS.
Well, I guess you will be posting for quite a while. As will I. Be very sure of that. I am really starting to enjoy myself. :winks: