How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't have them, but always loved Krispy Kreme right when they are just made!

I still like my Keurig coffee Nantucket Blend the best. The coffee houses are too strong to me and seem bitter. I like milder.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nantucket Blend is a bit too strong for my morning coffee--I like the Breakfast Blend.

Our local schools will do Krispy Kreme fundraisers every once in a while. $8 for a dozen. They get them from just over the border in Canada as there are no local franchises.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nantucket Blend is a bit too strong for my morning coffee--I like the Breakfast Blend.

Our local schools will do Krispy Kreme fundraisers every once in a while. $8 for a dozen. They get them from just over the border in Canada as there are no local franchises.
Oh, I forgot to mention we're frugal. We brew twice (into a small pitcher), stir it, and pour 2 mugs of coffee. I'll bet the strength is down to the mild Breakfast Blend by then.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I never did like strong coffee. When we were in Yosemite they had 2 blends of coffee. European and Gourmet. Don't recall the brand but either one was so strong that a spoon would stand up in the cup. :dissapointed: I used half coffee and half hot water with a bit of cream (usually I drink coffee black and the hotter the better) to take the bite out. Generally I buy Folgers Breakfast blend but I like the arabica bean as well. I love some of the Gevalia blends.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh, I forgot to mention we're frugal. We brew twice (into a small pitcher), stir it, and pour 2 mugs of coffee. I'll bet the strength is down to the mild Breakfast Blend by then.

That is what I do with the Nantucket Blend--I brew the first part of my cup through the K-cup, remove the pod and the second half is just hot water. With the Breakfast Blend I will brew the entire cup through the pod.