How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never did like strong coffee. When we were in Yosemite they had 2 blends of coffee. European and Gourmet. Don't recall the brand but either one was so strong that a spoon would stand up in the cup. :dissapointed: I used half coffee and half hot water with a bit of cream (usually I drink coffee black and the hotter the better) to take the bite out. Generally I buy Folgers Breakfast blend but I like the arabica bean as well. I love some of the Gevalia blends.

For my standard coffee pot, I use Folgers (Country Roast,mild)or Chase & Sanborn when I can find it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
​I've never seen Folger's Country Roast. I will have to look for it.
They had an entire end cap of the aisle with this stuff and it was cheaper than the regular blends of Folgers.............maybe it was the grounds of plants growing near the Folgers Fields of coffee bushes!! lol Kind of a 'quality by proximity'.

fethrs

The view from the Harbor House at Seaport Village yesterday. My dad came down from Ontario and we had a nice turkey dinner. Have some better pics but they wont upload.
IMG_6436.jpg
IMG_6436.jpg

Wrap the hoses with paper towels and tape them in place. Start the car and drive for a bit and see if one of the towels shows the source of the leak.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I don't think I'll show you......
Sure, I understand. Just lay this FixIt graphic over any problem you have and VIOLA, problem solved.

FixIt and it's images are are wholly owned subsidiary of BB Enterprises Inc. FixIt should not be used to identify "Lady Problems" or to locate the "G-Spot". BB Enterprises does not assume any responsibility for misused products or their failure to perform as expected. No refunds will be issued. If the consumer can prove that FixIt is responsible for their dismemberment (not that we admit this has happened) FixIt will exchange the item along with the dismembered body part for another BB Enterprises product of equal or lesser value.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Pretty sure Dizzee pointed out the source of the leak. You mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find which arrow actually points to such leak. Have a productive weekend!