How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This driveway is about a 1/2 a mile trip thru an old-growth forest and then you have to drive underneath a railroad trestle. When you first come around the turn it looks like there is no way to fit a package car under the trestle, but there is actually plenty of room. Its even more fun in the dark.

trestle.jpg

soberups

This is a goofy-looking llama that always stands by the fence and "smiles" at me with huge buck teeth as I drive thru the gate. A lot of the sheep farmers around here also raise llamas as guard animals, they are better than sheep dogs at protecting the herd because they grow wool and share space and food with the sheep. A full grown llama can weigh 200+ pounds and they are fiercely protective. They have no fear of coyotes and will attack them on sight. During the winter, their brown wool gets so thick and matted that it looks like they have dreadlocks.

llama2.jpg

soberups

This is an extremely friendly horse that literally sticks his head into the cab every time I drive by. The driveway runs right along the fence and I have to stop to fold in my mirror in order to avoid breaking it on the branch that you can see the horse ducking under. I guess I need to start keeping a bag of carrots or alfalfa pellets in the truck along with my bag of dog treats.

horse2.jpg

old levi's

blank space
This is an extremely friendly horse that literally sticks his head into the cab every time I drive by. The driveway runs right along the fence and I have to stop to fold in my mirror in order to avoid breaking it on the branch that you can see the horse ducking under. I guess I need to start keeping a bag of carrots or alfalfa pellets in the truck along with my bag of dog treats.

horse2.jpg

Sober, You don't have a route. You have a freaking zoo!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Horses, like apple's, too.......just sayin!