How's the view???........

oldupsman

It's me again. The complete computer idiot. How does one take a picture from my computer files and send it to this site.
I'm tired of STUG getting all the ohhs and ahhs.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's me again. The complete computer idiot. How does one take a picture from my computer files and send it to this site.
I'm tired of STUG getting all the ohhs and ahhs.

When you want to attach a picture to your post you would first type the post and then hit "Go Advanced". Scroll down to the bottom to "Manage Attachments". You can upload pictures to the site directly from your laptop.

I have found it easier to upload my pictures to facebook and then copy them from fb to BC.

over9five

Staff member
timber-rattlesnake.jpg

Great, now I have to leave Massachusetts.....

Mass. woman finds rattlesnake on porch | Central Massachusetts - WCVB Home

texan

I do not like snakes either. I am not openly scared (macho former Army stance) but inside, I DO NOT
appreciate them near me. 2 miles is a good radius for for them to be away from me.
The neighbor kids just caught a green snake. I looked and then walked away.
Not a thrill for me.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not true:

Snakes in Hawaii

Hawaii does have one native snake species, for example: the island blind snake, or Ramphotyphlops braminus. You\'d most likely mistake it for a worm, however, and they are definitely not a major threat.

Oh, I'm shaking.
My kid tried to take her pet snake to Hawaii when she moved there and they confiscated the snake and put it in the zoo.

I have a rare genetic disorder that causes me to get too buff if I don.t constantly feed these genes items from the Hostess family of products. (choking up) Thankfully UPS recognized my problem and placed me in the feeder division where I can keep it under control.
As a side note. I'm not the only one like this. If you package and management types don't want your asses beat you'll show feeder some respect. We're like an army of super soldiers. All we need to do is stop the snacking and we're ready for battle in less than three days.

oldupsman

0725121451 (1).jpg
The niece and I at the beach. I could be STUG's long lost older brother.
Hope this turned out alright. I tried to follow Upstate's instructions.
Might as well jump in with both feet and make a fool of myself.
0725121451 (1).jpg