How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
A bar to me is any establishment where I can purchase a drink (beer and or liquor) -------some have food and others don't. I agree a real bar has "atmosphere" and a place to belly up too but if it is a place where the only seating is a table or booth and their claim to fame is food- as long as you can get a "cocktail" it will do as a "pretend bar"..

A super good bar has a stripper pole.
Denny's does not have atmosphere and I would not consider that a bar, not even in the loosest of definitions. LOL

Nimnim

The Nim
Denny's does not have atmosphere and I would not consider that a bar, not even in the loosest of definitions. LOL

Denny's near me doesn't serve any alcohol, which is fine, because there's 3 bars and 2 liquor stores closer than the nearest Denny's. Buying a bottle at the store and going home is always cheaper and safer than going out to drink.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Denny's near me doesn't serve any alcohol, which is fine, because there's 3 bars and 2 liquor stores closer than the nearest Denny's. Buying a bottle at the store and going home is always cheaper and safer than going out to drink.
Our Denny's only serves beer and you are right, it is definitely cheaper drinking at home.

Nimnim

The Nim
Yeah, but how will I to reverse cowgirl the cute guy in the bar, if I go home instead????? hehehehehe

I think you're mature enough to figure that out. . .
048.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
i know you have treats and i want some.....

don't mess with me or i'll give you the evil eye

This dog has one black and one blue eye.

A year ago, she wouldnt come near me. Biscuits, patience and kind words have solved that problem. Now she runs in little circles and hops up and down and snorts with excitement when she sees me coming. The noise of the truck still scares her, but once I kill the engine she comes running up for her biscuit. Its one of those stops I always look forward to getting.