How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
OMG !! I wouldn't be able to continue on from there. I would just want to stare at the horse all day. This city girl has a soft spot for horses.

S

serenity now

damn horses don't have brakes; i found this out the hard way (48 years ago) * still remember looking up at the sky and thinking this is what dead feels like

Cementups

Box Monkey
I used to deliver to a house that had a horse that would greet me every day at the gate. After checking with the owner in advance, if I knew I was going to have something for them I would grab a carrot at the grocery store where I ate lunch to give to him. He loved me and my treat. The lady said he never ever came out to greet anyone with such eagerness like he did for me and his carrot and his nose pet. He would actually close his eyes while I would pet him too.

texan

damn horses don't have brakes; i found this out the hard way (48 years ago) * still remember looking up at the sky and thinking this is what dead feels like
Ditto...... I have not had good horse experiences either.
One would think that a man with a name of Texan......

65Goat

How about a peacock that apparently goes inside the house during thunderstorms.
DSCN3035.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I saw this birds nest and was able to get up close to the tree, stand on the ledge in front of the top passenger step, and stick my iphone out the door and over the nest to take a pic. There were some kids in the neighborhood who had been keeping an eye on the nest but owing to its height they were unable to see inside of it. They were excited to see the picture I took of the chicks.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My center recently had a PCM about the "Keys to Preventing Dog Bites."

I'm wondering...when will there will be a PCM about the "Keys to Preventing Your Ass From Being Trampled To Death By a 2000 lb Buffalo?"

Something tells me that speaking in a firm voice while facing the buffalo will not be adequate, which is just one of many reasons why I prefer driving up to the houses on my route instead of walking.

S

serenity now

My center recently had a PCM about the "Keys to Preventing Dog Bites."

I'm wondering...when will there will be a PCM about the "Keys to Preventing Your Ass From Being Trampled To Death By a 2000 lb Buffalo?"

Something tells me that speaking in a firm voice while facing the buffalo will not be adequate, which is just one of many reasons why I prefer driving up to the houses on my route instead of walking.

he's already giving you the stink eye

bag it and toss it / save yourself