How's the view???........

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My center recently had a PCM about the "Keys to Preventing Dog Bites."

I'm wondering...when will there will be a PCM about the "Keys to Preventing Your Ass From Being Trampled To Death By a 2000 lb Buffalo?"

Something tells me that speaking in a firm voice while facing the buffalo will not be adequate, which is just one of many reasons why I prefer driving up to the houses on my route instead of walking.

If he gives you any crap, just punch him really hard in the nose and all will be fine. Trust me!

Necropostophiliac

I am so conflicted over what happened to the buffalo.

Bison were described as having "wild and ungovernable temper"; they can jump 6 feet vertically, and run
35–40 mph when agitated.

Estimates are that there were 30 to 60 Million, before we slaughtered them. :sad-little:

Now they are at 200,000.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I think it would be cool to have a "What I saw" forum for posting photos of stuff we saw on route instead of this one massive thread. Just a thought.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I think it would be cool to have a "What I saw" forum for posting photos of stuff we saw on route instead of this one massive thread. Just a thought.

Actually, I started this thread as.... "How's the view from your area" as you can see from my very first picture when I started this. Now we are 604 pages deep. I understand you're new(er) here, but that's just the way it is. It got derailed quickly and has turned into this.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Actually, I started this thread as.... "How's the view from your area" as you can see from my very first picture when I started this. Now we are 604 pages deep. I understand you're new(er) here, but that's just the way it is. It got derailed quickly and has turned into this.

I think you did a good job. The thread turned into what it was meant to be. Even though you didn't know it at the time. :happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Well I hope she didn't make it there..
She did, as my EX GF, lol. Can you say, awkward? It really wasn't, I hardly saw her and actually had one of the best times of my life.

Ha Ha Ha! How about we start a thread where people take pictures of their DIAD's, in fun places?

rod

Retired 23 years
She did, as my EX GF, lol. Can you say, awkward? It really wasn't, I hardly saw her and actually had one of the best times of my life.

Ha Ha Ha! How about we start a thread where people take pictures of their DIAD's, in fun places?

Go for it. I'm sure management will welcome your idea.

satellitedriver

Estimates are that there were 30 to 60 Million, before we slaughtered them. :sad-little:
Now they are at 200,000.
Now, they are farm raised, and, "we" slaughter them to sell the meat at $20 per lb. to the high end buyer.
"WE" slaughter thousand of cows, pig and chickens every day. to provide our grocery stores, restaurants and fast food joints, for the low end buyer.
The angst should be at the culture "we" destroyed.
Every month I give to this charity.
They took my Father into their care in 1914.

Lakota Sioux | St. Joseph's Indian School | Lakota Indian - St. Joseph's Indian School

Wopila tanka. = many thanks
Wakan tanka = The Great Spirit
Tatanka = Buffalo

I am personally invested with this organization because they took in orphan boy.
They housed, cared for, and educated my Father.
He lived long enough to see his Grandchildren become multimillionaires.

Food is one thing, educating the next generation is another.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Now, they are farm raised, and, "we" slaughter them to sell the meat at $20 per lb. to the high end buyer.
"WE" slaughter thousand of cows, pig and chickens every day. to provide our grocery stores, restaurants and fast food joints, for the low end buyer.
The angst should be at the culture "we" destroyed.
Every month I give to this charity.
They took my Father into their care in 1914.

Lakota Sioux | St. Joseph's Indian School | Lakota Indian - St. Joseph's Indian School

Wopila tanka. = many thanks
Wakan tanka = The Great Spirit
Tatanka = Buffalo

I am personally invested with this organization because they took in orphan boy.
They housed, cared for, and educated my Father.
He lived long enough to see his Grandchildren become multimillionaires.

Food is one thing, educating the next generation is another.

WOW! You don't talk much about yourself Sat, I am at a loss for words. Wopila tanka