How's the view???........

Returntosender

8697709497_d4055a5ba8.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It's spring again and I saw this snow white bull calf the other day.

I found out the other day that this calf was hit by a car and killed. I hate people some days. There are 4 ranches that graze cattle on this land. They are here every spring for breeding and calving. The road that runs through here is about 10 - 12 miles long and there is a lot of traffic on it. The bastards use this road like a freeway. I have had a couple of near miss head ons on this road because of people speeding. :madashell:One car ended up going into the bar ditch and I just kept on driving. I didn't see a thing. The car was gone by the time I came back. Damn. :whistling

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to think Christmas Day was a slow time........but, people get Disneyland passes on Christmas morning and head out for the day right then. It is one of their busiest days.

UPS Lifer

I am a product of the left coast. I was only 3 when Disneyland opened. No matter what "Disneyland" or "Disney World" you go to, it truly is the "happiest place in the world"! I am glad I lived close so I could go 2 to 6 times a year. My favorite time was Xmas time. Once we "grow" up we can take our little ones there.
0410MauiKossCamera123rps.jpg
0410MauiKossCamera123rps.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Nice to see another Tacoma owner.:happy-very:
Our parking lot looks like a Toyota dealership there's so many tacos out there. Mines a 07 with 60k on it. Only thing I really wish I had was a backup camera the newer ones come with. The only thing I've replaced is the speakers and stereo, now I can do hands free talking and stream off my iPhone via cable or BT. The newer ones have those as optional features now.