How's the view???........

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Our parking lot looks like a Toyota dealership there's so many tacos out there. Mines a 07 with 60k on it. Only thing I really wish I had was a backup camera the newer ones come with. The only thing I've replaced is the speakers and stereo, now I can do hands free talking and stream off my iPhone via cable or BT. The newer ones have those as optional features now.

There was only me and one supe in my building.

Mine is a 2011, 4WD, 4cyl, 5spd, regular cab base model. Does all I want and does it well!

(I do want to add intermittent wipers (just the switch) and cruise some time.)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ran this guy while I was in Disney last week....

And anyone looking for STUG, you can usually find him in this position.....

And here's what I was taking a picture of.

977538_10151571478862092_1533728997_o.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I haven't posted a picture of the crew in awhile. Here they are!

http://sphotos-friend.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/920556_10151555311982092_85984586_o.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The people at this particular stop rescue pit bulls. The tan and white female is one of my favorites, I have posted pics of her before. They also used to have a really awsesome black and white male pit bull who had been my "buddy" for over a decade, but he died about a year and a half ago :-(

Last week though, they rescued a new one, she is just a puppy, but very friendly and getting along great with me and their other dogs.

soberups

$450,000 country estate with acreage and a view; check.

Professionally landscaped yard; check.

Detached garage with boat, RV and high-dollar cars; check

Herd of pigs running around loose on the property;check.

soberups

Hillbilly doghouse, its basically a pile of old blankets and pillows on the front porch that are kept dry by a tarp that is draped over some lawn chairs and tied off with bungee cords. You cant judge a book by its cover though; these people might not have a lot of money, but their dog always has fresh food and water available and it is very happy and friendly and well cared for.

rod

Retired 23 years
The people at this particular stop rescue pit bulls. The tan and white female is one of my favorites, I have posted pics of her before. They also used to have a really awsesome black and white male pit bull who had been my "buddy" for over a decade, but he died about a year and a half ago :-(

Last week though, they rescued a new one, she is just a puppy, but very friendly and getting along great with me and their other dogs.

one of these days they will get you----or someone else

soberups

one of these days they will get you----or someone else

Please tell me you haven't bought into the hype and false stereotypes about pit bulls.

They get a lot of hysterical media attention but the reality is that properly raised and socialized pit bulls make very good pets. I have been delivering to this particular stop for over 15 years now, and every pit bull they have ever had has been a face-licking biscuit-mooching lap dog. Pitties are very easy to "read" by their body language, and the overwhelming majority of them are very friendly to people even if they have issues with aggressiveness towards other dogs. I would much rather deal with a pitbull than a Chow or a German Shepherd.

The black and white pit bull in the pic is a 10 month old puppy. I am the first UPS driver this dog has ever encountered, and for the rest of its life this dog will automatically associate the big brown UPS truck with cookies and back scratches and love. Whoever takes over this route after I am gone will never have a problem with this dog because I got in on the ground floor and trained it right in terms of how to deal with the UPS man.