How's the view???........

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I took this today in a driveway out in the woods. I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.

IMG_20130607_135542_348.jpg
IMG_20130607_135542_348.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I call this old barn the "Hannibal Lecter House" because the top windows look like eyes and the bottom one looks like a mouth with bars across it. It reminds me of the scene in Silence Of The Lambs where they have him strapped to a giant handtruck and wearing a mask with bars over the mouth to keep him from biting.

soberups

This is a rescue dog. 2 years ago she was so terrified of the truck that she would cower and pee on the ground whenever I pulled into the driveway. Patience, kind words and biscuits eventually got her to the point where she would approach the truck, although the noise of the engine still frightened her. Finally, after 2 years of trying, she worked up the nerve to hop up into the truck to greet me and get her biscuit. Shes one of my favorite on-route dogs.

soberups

30-year Circle of Honor driver obeying the speed limit on a highway versus idiot distracted driver in minivan who blew right through a stop sign while texting on his phone. Our driver dynamited the brakes but couldnt stop in time and wound up T-boning them. No one died, but the minivan was literally smashed to pieces and everyone inside went to the hospital with serious injuries. Our guy was uninjured but probably needed a new par of shorts.

Hopefully without a suspension for investigation or whatever bs name they have for it. They'll still throw out the "should have cleared the intersection" card.

soberups

Hopefully without a suspension for investigation or whatever bs name they have for it. They'll still throw out the "should have cleared the intersection" card.

Accident was ruled unavoidable. He took the next day off from being shaken up, but he is back in service with his years of safe driving intact. The company was actually reasonable on this one.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I call this old barn the "Hannibal Lecter House" because the top windows look like eyes and the bottom one looks like a mouth with bars across it. It reminds me of the scene in Silence Of The Lambs where they have him strapped to a giant handtruck and wearing a mask with bars over the mouth to keep him from biting.

I can't figure out how you managed to get a diamond-plate reflection in that picture at that angle