How's the view???........

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
It's no Dik Dik but it was hanging from the tree on the snowmobile trail today! Like % miles from any farm!
0228091532.jpg
0228091531.jpg

I'm saying, the skull on the tree branch, is the trespassing sign.:wink2:
LOL, if it was a no trespassing warning it would be a human skull.
There's a very logical reason for the cow skull to be in the tree and it has nothing to do with trespassing. IF left on the ground other animals would destroy it by eating the bone to get to the marrow. Very nutritious for animals. Left in the tree, only bugs and birds feast on the fleshy parts and leave the bone.
The one in the pic would bring about 25 to 50 bucks when cleaned up. The longer the horns the more it will sell for.

rod

Retired 23 years
LOL, if it was a no trespassing warning it would be a human skull.
There's a very logical reason for the cow skull to be in the tree and it has nothing to do with trespassing. IF left on the ground other animals would destroy it by eating the bone to get to the marrow. Very nutritious for animals. Left in the tree, only bugs and birds feast on the fleshy parts and leave the bone.
The one in the pic would bring about 25 to 50 bucks when cleaned up. The longer the horns the more it will sell for.

Just curious-- does that work the same way with human bones? Note to self------don't hang the body in a tree:surprised:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Are you talking shades of DELIVERANCE?:anxious:

That, and even if I hear Banjo's coming from the Grand Ole Opry, I ain't going inside, LOL.:wink2:

Hears a view as well. Winter here doesn't get cold enough to stop critters, and My mechanic fixed my brakes and pumped up my a/c (no charge), really nice guy.
100_8243.jpg
100_8240.jpg
100_8206.jpg