How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

How do you explain the hand lotion?:wink2:

Can I get an LOL?

Thank you, I'm now one step closer to inner security.
Sometimes the silence is deafening.

Sorry, didn't think it was that funny. I meant that I kept paper towels by the computer for those times that I spray my drink/food all over the place, when I see something funny, and start cracking up. As far as your comment, may I add, I'm master of my domain.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Comp Dr. hasn't locked up the needles yet. I also saw this cute baby bird that dropped from it's nest somewhere.
100_8318.jpg
100_8319.jpg
birdy.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You know, you can truly be mean sometimes! I turned my irrigation system back on. It's been so hot here that I was afraid my flowers were going to die. :surprised::wink2: We actually had a severe weather warning on sunday. It was supposed to get to 90.

I'll try to get a picture of my whole family laying on the lawn, hope this will do for now.:peaceful:
100_8155.jpg
100_8147.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
thanks....i could go for a clam plate & some mashed potatoes right now,,froze my asp off lastnight!! don;\'t know how those guys do it at Logan Airport?even with all those layers of clothes...

Last edited by a moderator:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Hey STUG, I've got a package car up here with your name on it! Come see what a Maine winter is like. You may have to sew some leggs on those shorts though! You would look funny with long johns on under them!!LOL

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Hey STUG, I've got a package car up here with your name on it! Come see what a Maine winter is like. You may have to sew some leggs on those shorts though! You would look funny with long johns on under them!!LOL
He would look like a fall tourist shopping at L.L Bean..you know the kind,they come from all over to go to Maine for a weekend & they think they're mountain men...