How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here's another couple for you northerners.
100_8363.jpg
100_8364.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nice thread cement...it keeps on going and going.
Always check this one out to see the new pix posted (by STUG usually).

Last edited:

fethrs

That's south of here, in Miami, a homeless persons dream. Here's some from today. Heard you northern guys just got walloped again, burrrrrr.:wink2:
Well Mr Stug since you are posting purty beach pics, I am going to take my camera out and about and give ya some good competition...Mind you, I am not a driver but I drove air and early ams for a coupla years, does that count?:happy2: And San Diego is real nice too, so I hear.(oh crap Im IN San Diego!)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, I miss you. Why'd ya have to go back to work????

Why can't this be my full time job?:dissapointed:

Well Mr Stug since you are posting purty beach pics, I am going to take my camera out and about and give ya some good competition...Mind you, I am not a driver but I drove air and early ams for a coupla years, does that count?:happy2: And San Diego is real nice too, so I hear.(oh crap Im IN San Diego!)

Love competition. And I also love this picture of my daughter, running on the beach.

attachment.php

fethrs

Well I don't have anything to compete with your kids and the pics you take of them, that is a great pic too. I think I can find some you may like, keep'em coming. I know I come back to this thread every day looking for pics from different people in different places.