How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
Was a bit windy today and I couldn't find a rock or paver or anything to weigh the parcel down so I decided breaking off a nice chunk of ice/snow would do the trick.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was a bit windy today and I couldn't find a rock or paver or anything to weigh the parcel down so I decided breaking off a nice chunk of ice/snow would do the trick.....

Two pointers----you should always face the label toward the house and perhaps you should have folded the envelope to fit fully behind the snow chunk.

I like that style of garage door.

upschuck

Do you know how many people put that for the weight rather than the actual weight when they use an ASD?
Doesn't matter what they put. When I it goes through Louisville, all wieghts get adjusted and billed properly. I have seen a lot of people put ltr on letters too, but if over 1/2 lb then it is charged as a 1lb package.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Doesn't matter what they put. When I it goes through Louisville, all wieghts get adjusted and billed properly. I have seen a lot of people put ltr on letters too, but if over 1/2 lb then it is charged as a 1lb package.

I always change incorrect weights and fill in missing weights on ASD's.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special

Revenue auditors can't check every package. Most go through the system just trusting the shipper's weight. And not every package will show what weight the shipper used for billing.

upschuck

Revenue auditors can't check every package. Most go through the system just trusting the shipper's weight. And not every package will show what weight the shipper used for billing.
Every package that goes through unload, gets scanned and wieghed. We got those dimensional scales or whatever they are called.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Two pointers----you should always face the label toward the house and perhaps you should have folded the envelope to fit fully behind the snow chunk.

I like that style of garage door.

No need to face the label towards the house. The house can't read.
Also, I personally wouldn't bend it. You don't know what's inside. It could be a photo or important document. If I bend it, I damage it.
And I left part of it sticking out intentionally so the customer would see it and not just see a big snow boulder in front of the garage that wasn't there before. This house sits on 2-3 acres on a hill. I wasn't concerned with it being seen from the road.

If you like the garage door, you should see the house.

wayfair

swollen member
mms_img813885927_zps521dbef9.jpg