How's the view???........

FilingBluesFL

Well, this was my view after coming home from an estate auction yesterday.

I already had one of them.

So of course you need a "matching" pair...
Ruger Sisters - Clean.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
.44mag or .500 S&W? You going camping in grizzly country? A member of my gun club had one of those in .500 he kept by the bed for home defense until it was pointed out to him that the concussion from touching one of those rounds off indoors without hearing protection would rupture his eardrums. Nice guns!

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
.44mag or .500 S&W? You going camping in grizzly country? A member of my gun club had one of those in .500 he kept by the bed for home defense until it was pointed out to him that the concussion from touching one of those rounds off indoors without hearing protection would rupture his eardrums. Nice guns!

Sent using BrownCafe App

those are Rugers

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Sent using BrownCafe App
I inherited a .50 caliber Smith & Wesson. Haven't fired it yet. Too chicken.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I call this dog the "trimaraner".

Its kind of a heartwarming deal; she lives, along with several other disfigured/ injured dogs, at a large equestrian facility on my route. The equine doctor finds these dogs out on the neatby highway after they have been hit by cars and left behind, and he does free surgeries on the ones who can make it and then lets them live out their lives in the stables where people board horses. They have the run of the place, and a heated horse stall full of dog beds to sleep in. They are happy and get lots of attention from the staff as well as the boarders. Not a bad deal for a dog that was hit and left to die.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1394649779.344852.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App