How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
100_8641.jpg

100_8723.jpg
100_8775.jpg
100_8764.jpg

100_8763.jpg

My girls brought home some chicks, yeah I thought the same thing. We visited our neighbors, who have miniature chickens. We saw Manatees on the way home from the park today.
100_8641.jpg
100_8723.jpg
100_8764.jpg
100_8775.jpg
100_8763.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Ive been outdone LOL great job Dizzee!
I was gonna give the dog a little piano but the drums are great!

wisedragonfly

This is what my truck looked like when I got back to pavement. At this point it was 12:05, had 21 stops done, and 56 miles. I sorted until 12:35. I ended the day with 104 stops, 153 miles and c/o at 20:24.

Hey dilli, Did IE give you time to re-sort your car? Send them the picture of your load, ASAP! :funny:

I don't know how you bonus guys and gals do it. But I am glad where I work I am hours worked hours paid. Over and under don't mean shinola:happy-very:
Don't kid yourself, OVER allowed matters(too management). Not likely to draw much flack unless you are the least best though.
In a bonus center, you get paid for all hours worked also. Only if you happen to go under allowed does it make a difference, but that's on top of the hours worked.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm sorry Stug, but that manatee looks like a pile of vomit on water. On second thought, dog poop. Or refried beans. Is that really all you see of the manatee?

Not at all, but the marina was gated, so I couldn't get a better angle. They poke their heads out of the water as well. I'll get better pictures next time. I'll take pictures of the Bottlenose Dolphins I see, as well.

Ive been outdone LOL great job Dizzee!
I was gonna give the dog a little piano but the drums are great!

Just showed the picture to my wife. We were both cracking up.:happy-very:

Don't know that they gave me the time but I took it anyway.:wink2:

I hear ya, sistah!

I don't know how you bonus guys and gals do it. But I am glad where I work I am hours worked hours paid. Over and under don't mean shinola:happy-very:

Not running to make their bonus, but if I end up getting some free money, that's cool.:wink2:

browndevil

Don't kid yourself, OVER allowed matters(too management). Not likely to draw much flack unless you are the least best though.
In a bonus center, you get paid for all hours worked also. Only if you happen to go under allowed does it make a difference, but that's on top of the hours worked.
All I'm saying is I am glad for how my pay is structered. No mgmt has ever bothered me. Best of luck to you:happy2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
We just saw the Space Shuttle take off.
It's like 120 miles from here,
but we get a good view of it.
We just sit at the end of our driveway
and look north. Here's what we saw.

Here you see it as it clears the trees,
The huge plume of smoke rising into the air,
and lastly, the shuttle seperating from fuel tanks.
I pasted the big pics so you can see exactly as we saw
it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

100_8779.jpg
100_8781.jpg
100_8784.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We just saw the Space Shuttle take off.
It's like 120 miles from here,
but we get a good view of it.
We just sit at the end of our driveway
and look north. Here's what we saw.

Here you see it as it clears the trees,
The huge plume of smoke rising into the air,
and lastly, the shuttle seperating from fuel tanks.
I pasted the big pics so you can see exactly as we saw
it.

Thanx Steve,
I was on the preload at Pinellas or somewhere just north of Canaveral and saw the shuttle just about like you got pix of.
Pretty darn impressive even from 50 miles away.
It was very white and bright against the night sky.
The other thing is how fast it was moving...it wasn't like a jet going across the sky ... it was booking.

Hoax

Last edited:

fethrs

I was going to ask you Steve if you could see it from your place, very cool pics too, that's something to see I bet.