How's the view???........

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Hey STUG, I was wondering what kind of camera you use for all the great photos, and would you fly to Massachusetts to photo our family? Inquiring minds want to know!!:please:
Were all part of the STUG :fan: club!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
View attachment 1270
Kickin it at Mission Beach

That sky looks like a painting. Nice pic, fethrs.

Hey STUG, I was wondering what kind of camera you use for all the great photos, and would you fly to Massachusetts to photo our family? Inquiring minds want to know!!:please:
Were all part of the STUG :fan: club!

LOL, maybe you guys could take the Brown Cafe cruise, I'm bringing my camera!:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
sleep - my new favorite thing. I go to bed while it's still light out, maybe 6:30 PM with good intentions of just watching some TV while lying down. Next thing I know I open my eyes and it's 4:43 AM. !! Oh, the good drugs help too !!:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
sleep - my new favorite thing. I go to bed while it's still light out, maybe 6:30 PM with good intentions of just watching some TV while lying down. Next thing I know I open my eyes and it's 4:43 AM. !! Oh, the good drugs help too !!:wink2:

LOL, more! Hey, I'm still letting my hair grow, so before you know it, POOF, you'll look just like a Chia chick, LOL.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
stug,

I just got a 6mos-one year extension for a maintenance chemo......no hair for awhile here, but I will be cool during the summer!!..........especially with my Betty Boop baseball cap. :pet:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My idea of spreading the word.

attachment.php

cafe.jpg

Did someone say CRUISE?! LOL...I'm all there...J/K kind of...MechanincForBrown and I need a REAL honeymoon!!!! We went to Maine for our "honeymoon" since I was already pregnant with the lil mechanicforbrown...LOL. But now we are a TROOP!!! Right STUG?? When you going on your cruise? HAVE FUN!!!!!

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
That sky looks like a painting. Nice pic, fethrs.
That is a nice pic!

LOL, maybe you guys could take the Brown Cafe cruise, I'm bringing my camera!:wink2:

I'll have to check with the BOSS on that one and get back to you. LOL

That's what I was thinking. Who knows, we may need a mechanic on board.
A mechanic on board would be nice but I don't think anyone would enjoy the cruise if I pulled the ship for a PMI!!! LOL
Did someone say CRUISE?! LOL...I'm all there...J/K kind of...MechanincForBrown and I need a REAL honeymoon!!!! We went to Maine for our "honeymoon" since I was already pregnant with the lil mechanicforbrown...LOL. But now we are a TROOP!!! Right STUG?? When you going on your cruise? HAVE FUN!!!!!
AAAHHHH, my wife, where do I begin? First off I thought our shotgun honeymoon to Maine was Great! all though a cruise would be nice! Second it is Hoaxster who Quoted Wikedpedia by saying we are a troop, not STUG and there is a thread in the UPS discussions called, BROWN CAFE CRUISE. Just so ya know. Luv allways MFB. :flowers: