How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Did someone say CRUISE?! LOL...I'm all there...J/K kind of...MechanincForBrown and I need a REAL honeymoon!!!! We went to Maine for our "honeymoon" since I was already pregnant with the lil mechanicforbrown...LOL. But now we are a TROOP!!! Right STUG?? When you going on your cruise? HAVE FUN!!!!!

I'll have to check with the BOSS on that one and get back to you. LOL

A mechanic on board would be nice but I don't think anyone would enjoy the cruise if I pulled the ship for a PMI!!! LOL

AAAHHHH, my wife, where do I begin? First off I thought our shotgun honeymoon to Maine was Great! all though a cruise would be nice! Second it is Hoaxster who Quoted Wikedpedia by saying we are a troop, not STUG and there is a thread in the UPS discussions called, BROWN CAFE CRUISE. Just so ya know. Luv allways MFB. :flowers:

This could prove to be quite entertaining.LOL

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
I love Fridays....and this is only one P/U:angry-very2:
4.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Don't ya love their avatars?? AWESOME
Creeps me out!! They should have there own website "Planet of the Mechanics" Sexy Ups guy can play the part of Taylor Charlton Heston cuz he's sooooooooooo sexy!!! yah baby!! "hey pass me the "Monkey Wrench"" !! ok I'll stop I gottah get to bed !!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
These are full grown minature horses on my route. Their owner has a sign on his fence calling his place "Hold Your Horses Farm".

The second picture is blooming Bradford Pears trees lining a driveway. Springtime is getting here, buds and a fine layer of pollen are starting to coat everything.

The third one is not such an interesting view...........Its Abel, my English Springer Spaniel. He likes to lay in my seat on the recliner sofa. Nah, hes not spoiled.......:wink2:
IMG_1268.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_1271.jpg

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
These are full grown minature horses on my route. Their owner has a sign on his fence calling his place "Hold Your Horses Farm".

The second picture is blooming Bradford Pears trees lining a driveway. Springtime is getting here, buds and a fine layer of pollen are starting to coat everything.

The third one is not such an interesting view...........Its Abel, my English Spinger Spaniel. He likes to lay in my seat on the recliner sofa. Nah, hes not spoiled.......:wink2:

Does Abel always have such a gleam in his eye?

UPSNewbie

The third one is not such an interesting view...........Its Abel, my English Spinger Spaniel. He likes to lay in my seat on the recliner sofa. Nah, hes not spoiled.......:wink2:

Good to know my dogs aren't the only ones that lie like that in chairs. Looks so goofy.