How's the view???........

We had a guy that loved to run over skunks (dead or alive). After his truck was left in the building overnight it was always a treat for the preloaders the next morning. I walked into the building one of those mornings and the a.m. clerk said " take a wiff-- IE is here doing time studies":happy2:
Oh, that's just wrong. lol

the part about the driver.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This cute, cuddly Raccoon, started to come right on over, as I took it's picture. Either someone is feeding this thing, or it's internal clock needs to be reset.:happy-very:

attachment.php

over9five

Staff member
Does anyone else find it odd that no matter what we're talking about, that something will present itself to Steve the next day so he can take its picture?

BTW, great picture very clear!

Big Babooba

Does anyone else find it odd that no matter what we're talking about, that something will present itself to Steve the next day so he can take its picture?

BTW, great picture very clear!
Then we should talk about all the babes at the nude beach. :happy-very:(Can you take a hint Steve?)

over9five

Staff member
Then we should talk about all the babes at the nude beach. :happy-very:(Can you take a hint Steve?)

NOW we're talkin! He probably has a nude beach near him too!

<Please use the PM feature for all nude beach pictures. Really. Use it. I mean it. It's really easy. Try it now.>

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you have ever been to a nude beach the percentage of people you actually want to see naked is very small. In some cases, really small.

UPS Lifer

Here are our just a few of our daily visitors with a new addition! We can get up to 12 at a time. They are fairly skittish but I treat them like any other wild animal. Oh! Did I mention they have a peculiar odor!
Spring09rps32-1.jpg
Spring09rps36-1.jpg

Javelina - Good Friday 2009

UPS Lifer

This cute, cuddly Raccoon, started to come right on over, as I took it's picture. Either someone is feeding this thing, or it's internal clock needs to be reset.:happy-very:

attachment.php

Love this picture.... You caught it just right. Before I read the caption, I was wondering what the hell a raccoon was doing out in the middle of the day?

We get raccoons and skunk. In the morning we can tell when our visitors have been here. Occasionally, I sprinkle pepper out on the plants to keep them from looking for grubs.

Two nights ago I came home to a huge skunk with a seven inch stripe that went into a completely white tail. I have never seen any skunk like that one ! I couldn't get into the house until it left. It was trapped in my front courtyard.