Don't ask me - I haven't a clue!
cp1_0604091436.jpg
">">
0604091437-1.jpg

View through the window
0604091436a.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The beach was as flat as a lake today. Sorry you couldn't all be here. Maybe after the cruise we can set up a beach party weekend. Don't puke LTD, I'm showing pictures of my family again.
100_9750.jpg
100_9747.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
I'm going to take some tractor pics...some farmer has what seems to be every tractor his family has ever aquired since the mlate 1800's.

UPS Lifer

At the top of the world....
Days like this are rare in Alaska but we were privileged to be able to soak in the experience few will get a chance to see.
Alaska2003099.jpg

Blue ice melting in the short summer sun
Alaska2003103.jpg

Walking a ferret in downtown Skagway - something you just don't see too often!
Alaska2003136.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Ok I went to this farmers field today expecting to get yelled at or shot.but nobody saw me.I didn't crop these(sorry stug) contraptions from the past.

PobreCarlos

DS;

Is that an old threshing machine I see there at the top of the series? If so, I'm sorta' surprised (albeit with no real knowledge as to whether I should be or not) that it's still sitting out in a pasture. One would think it might have some value.

Nice pics....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
DS

I will have to show your pics to my hubby when he gets up. He is somewhat of a tractor buff. He grew up in farm country and loves all the old tractors. I will post what ever info he can give me on them. Great pics and I would bet that if the owners had been home you would have been welcome with open arms. Farmers are a different breed and usually love to show off and talk about the old ways and days. :happy-very:

P

pickup

DS;

Is that an old threshing machine I see there at the top of the series? If so, I'm sorta' surprised (albeit with no real knowledge as to whether I should be or not) that it's still sitting out in a pasture. One would think it might have some value.

Nice pics....

Holy shoot, only three lines taken to express this thought, didn't think you had it in you pobrecarlos:wink2:

PobreCarlos

You know that you, yourself, are getting old when the only tractors in this last picture that look "old" to you are the first two in line. What are they? Looks like a Farmall (Model "M" maybe?), and what MIGHT be an Allis-Chalmers (Model "C"?) Like "old" cars today, the others, from the Case (or is it a M-friend? Or something else?) on look too "young" to be sitting apparently in a field as antiques.

Anyway, another nice pic....thanks!