How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If the price is right!

That is the correct answer. I owned a '69 Corvette and sold it for three times what I paid for it. It was sitting in my basement in primer gray with the chrome stripped off of it when one of my customers waved a large wad of cash under my nose. We had a nice vacation shortly after that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That is the correct answer. I owned a '69 Corvette and sold it for three times what I paid for it. It was sitting in my basement in primer gray with the chrome stripped off of it when one of my customers waved a large wad of cash under my nose. We had a nice vacation shortly after that.
That's about the jist of it Scratch. Money talks BS walks.:happy-very:

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
1) A big Snappa' in the road
2&3) A veiw out to the mighty Atlantic Ocean
4) Flood Gauge. I've seen it to the 1' mark,
I hope I don't see it at the 3' mark
5) My goofy Lab Bailey. Not often that she sits still!
0609091601 (2).jpg
0609091618 (2).jpg
0609091618a (2).jpg
0609091634 (2).jpg
0606091618a.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
I made it home in time today to cut my grass, play with my girls and take pictures of the only other boy in the house, doing what he does best.

I like the pics dude,,,you gotta buy the american made frisbees though,those chinese ones are like propel-actics...your dog looks like Mick Jagger is smilin' at me:)
Im gonna take a few photos this weekend

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
"Here chipmunk, chipmunk, chipmunk....."

"Pay no attention to that bush, moving around over there by that tree, it's just a bush. Nothing to look twice at. Nothing to be alarmed about. This looks like it could be gravy. I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang. Freeze gopher!"
Carl Spackler 1980

Footnote: Copied Over9five's chipmunk photo.
Disclaimer: No groundhog babies were harmed today (they're still too cute). They might become orphans though.

P

pickup

The View is terrible these days. I wish Barbara Walters would bring the show back to what it orginally was.