How's the view???........

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
1&2) My little 5lb. friend
3) This bridge connects Maine w/ N.H.
They want to close it for repairs, but it would
cut off traffic and revenue into the area.
4-6) 4 Tugs moving this cargo ship onto the
dock. It's a work of art watching the tug pilots
shift these massive ships into position.
0612091440a.jpg
0612091440.jpg
0612091156.jpg
0612091151.jpg
0612091141a.jpg
0612091141.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
hummingbirds 001.jpg
I planted this vine about a month ago. It is going crazy!

hummingbirds 002.jpg

hummingbirds 003.jpg
I have dozens of hummingbirds all summer long. I have 4 feeders out which I fill about once a week.
hummingbirds 001.jpg
hummingbirds 002.jpg
hummingbirds 003.jpg

P

pickup

We hang our parakeet cage outside, and the hummingbirds will flutter right beside the cage looking in. Curious little birds!

Allright I thought you might have been the one . but now I see I am going to have to rely on covemaster to make an interesting joke about feeders and hummers. I can do it, but I don't think I can do it tastefully. Anyone who wants to do it can just google "hummers and sex"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Oooooooooooo, pork butt !!!:happy-very:

I love pork butt, my favorite part. My Sunday school class did our annual BBQ over the weekend. We smoked 40 Boston Butts, (actually shoulders, and these were Virginia pigs) Saturday night. The new trick in competition BBQ is to inject Peach nectar into the meat. We smoked using cherry wood and sprayed the dry rubbed butts once an hour with apple juice. It took fourteen hours, great BBQ.

I finally met Hoaxter, he came by to check it out and he returned the next day and got some. How was it Hoax?????

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We hang our parakeet cage outside, and the hummingbirds will flutter right beside the cage looking in. Curious little birds!
Yes they are. I had one get in the house last summer. Boy was that fun trying to get him out again.:dissapointed:

So far my cats haven't had any luck in catching them, but I had to rescue a sparrow tonight. I'm still scratching my head, trying to figure out how the damm cat got it. They weren't outside today. Fortunately it seemed to be unharmed and I let it go. That bloody little bastard of a cat growled at me when I took the bird away from him. He (the cat) is lucky he didn't get a thump on the nose for it. Instead I just got him by the scruff and made him let the bird go.

I love pork butt, my favorite part. My Sunday school class did our annual BBQ over the weekend. We smoked 40 Boston Butts, (actually shoulders, and these were Virginia pigs) Saturday night. The new trick in competition BBQ is to inject Peach nectar into the meat. We smoked using cherry wood and sprayed the dry rubbed butts once an hour with apple juice. It took fourteen hours, great BBQ.

I finally met Hoaxter, he came by to check it out and he returned the next day and got some. How was it Hoax?????
Ever use peach wood to smoke with? MMMMMMMMMM, good.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Yes they are. I had one get in the house last summer. Boy was that fun trying to get him out again.:dissapointed:

So far my cats haven't had any luck in catching them, but I had to rescue a sparrow tonight. I'm still scratching my head, trying to figure out how the damm cat got it. They weren't outside today. Fortunately it seemed to be unharmed and I let it go. That bloody little bastard of a cat growled at me when I took the bird away from him. He (the cat) is lucky he didn't get a thump on the nose for it. Instead I just got him by the scruff and made him let the bird go.
SYLVESTER!!!