How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, we are gonna have to try and have a 'day at the beach' in Apr. before we leave on the cruise. Hopefully the water will be warm enough to enjoy it. Maybe Sat. would work.
I agree. We could go to South Beach in Miami. It's close to the cruise lines and has a great atmosphere. We'll send 9/5 some great pictures from there......LOL.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If we could get Over to come down for the weekend he could be in the pictures with us! What say you, Over? NO, IHYG doesn't count.:happy-very:

P

pickup

This past weekend started my 2 weeks of vacation. Grandparents had the girls till Saturday evening, which left the wife and I alone to do what Husbands and wives do best, relax. This is a panorama of our favorite beach, Me with my only boy and the wife with our trio of Aussie's.

Wish You Were Here!

Glad to see skinnydog is still hanging in there.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Glad to see skinnydog is still hanging in there.
Here's a closeup of "skinny dog" (Belle). Her eyes are starting to glaze over, poor girl.
100_9968.jpg
100_9938.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dizzee, for not being very good with photoshop that sure looks pretty good. I'm not sure a professional could have done a better job! Very well done. I think Big will like it. :happy-very:

rod

Retired 23 years
Too bad you showed it in the Police design first-----you could have really gotten some on here really excited about the new UPS winter vehical:happy2:

rod

Retired 23 years
Damn decks!!!! I told my neighbor the other day if he hears me running a chainsaw its just me cutting my deck off the house. Decks are a pain in the ---.:sad-little:

rod

Retired 23 years
If anyone knows the secret of how to keep a cedar deck looking good for more than 2 years please tell me. Two years ago I used a Behr product that was "guaranteed" for 6 years. I just finnished redoing it again today . Mn. winters are tough on decks.:sad-little:

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
If anyone knows the secret of how to keep a cedar deck looking good for more than 2 years please tell me. Two years ago I used a Behr product that was "guaranteed" for 6 years. I just finnished redoing it again today . Mn. winters are tough on decks.:sad-little:
Two coats, wet on wet application, of a STAIN. Clear sealers don't work. You need the pigment for protection. Just use the cedar-color stain.