How's the view???........

W

want to retire

Pictures? Who has time to take pictures? All this stuff on your lunch break? One looks like it's in motion. 10 and 2? Wow.......Evidence on film....

Cementups

Box Monkey
These are two most recent, favorite views.

IMG00380.jpg

IMG00392.jpg

Big Babooba

I had too many brews last night and somehow found myself at the Quabbin Resevoir this morning. This is a photo of the spillway.

0628091224.jpg

(Note to Covemaster, you'll notice that theyah is watah flowing ovah the spillway - that means that the Quabbin is full, courtesy of Big Babooba. May you flush with confidence my friend.:happy-very:)

Lookout tower at Quabbin. It's usually open to the public, but is closed for renovations.

0628091248.jpg

Big Babooba

Fishermen are funny people. Outside the Quabbin, they wade in the waters of the Swift River with their fancy poles and reels. A quarter mile away there is a place that has a bunch of cement ponds just filled with trout! A lot of those fellers are over 24 inches! Heck, just bring your shotgun and a net and you'll have trout stacked up to your ears! If any of them state employees give you a hard time, just tell them I said you could! Just show them my picture,they'll understand.:happy2:

0628091308.jpg
0628091312.jpg
0628091307.jpg
0628091311.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Cement, there is a state fish hatchery and a private fish farm on a route that I used to have and I made the comment one day that this must be the easiest fishing ever and they told me that it is just the opposite. They explained that because the fish are fed constantly you really have to know what you are doing to catch one. Now, if you had a net ...

over9five

Staff member
Leaving to go camping today. There'll be people where we're going, if I didn't want to see people for days, I'd stay home. No one around here!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Brown Cafe's 10th Anniversary is Oct. 12, 2009!
Volunteer needed to host large party at their home.

DS will get that day off because it's Thanksgiving for Canada too.....Let's all go to his house for turkey !!! :wink2:

Big Babooba

My Great Uncle Tony lived here alone until he was 93. He grew his own tobacco and drank his own moonshine! He's been gone 36 years and the place is still standing!

0628091221a.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This past weekend started my 2 weeks of vacation. Grandparents had the girls till Saturday evening, which left the wife and I alone to do what Husbands and wives do best, relax. This is a panorama of our favorite beach, Me with my only boy and the wife with our trio of Aussie's.

Wish You Were Here!
100_9970.jpg
100_9943.jpg
100_9967.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Steve, we are gonna have to try and have a 'day at the beach' in Apr. before we leave on the cruise. Hopefully the water will be warm enough to enjoy it. Maybe Sat. would work.