How's the view???........

rod

Retired 23 years
Whats with all the hats, coats & sweatshirts in those Florida pictures? You mean to tell me its not always warm there?:wink2:

Dustyroads

It's 10 degrees outside right now, they promised that it would make it to 12 today, but since it's cloudy and starting to snow, I don't think it's going to make that 12 mark. No need for a hat or coat or gloves here, either, you'd be crazy to go outside.

upsgrunt

I got you beat- it's 8 degrees here, but propane doesn't work here at well when it's this cold. You must get the good stuff.:happy2:

Dustyroads

Man, all this talk about grillin' really made me hungry. I thought I'd go out on the patio and grill me a nice big fat one.

But, you know, I think a turkey sandwich would do the trick just as well.

EmerCond421

Grilled on the deck last night with lightly falling snow and 24F. to welcome in the New Year. Best darn T-bones I've had in a while!!

BBQ not quite as buried as yours, Dusty :peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
My F250 Blew apart its front driveshaft the last time it snowed, and the only reason the tranny didn't blow was because I stopped.
I bought it brandy new in 1988 shortly after my 21 year old daughter was born, so I decided to let go...... Can't keep it together any longer. Called a junk yard and they came and towed it away.

Then I got this:

A 2002 Dodge Ram 2500. Never had a Dodge before, but this only has 32,000 miles on it. The plow looks like brand new. Awesome truck!
It also replaces my 94 F150, took that off the road.

Big Babooba

My F250 Blew apart its front driveshaft the last time it snowed, and the only reason the tranny didn't blow was because I stopped.
I bought it brandy new in 1988 shortly after my 21 year old daughter was born, so I decided to let go...... Can't keep it together any longer. Called a junk yard and they came and towed it away.

Then I got this:

A 2002 Dodge Ram 2500. Never had a Dodge before, but this only has 32,000 miles on it. The plow looks like brand new. Awesome truck!
It also replaces my 94 F150, took that off the road.
The average lifespan for a Dodge is 32,001 miles. Enjoy it!!!:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
The average lifespan for a Dodge is 32,001 miles. Enjoy it!!!:happy-very:

Don't even go there. Being a life-long Ford guy, this was a major change for me....!

But I needed a plow truck right away. This was sitting right beside a 99 F350 Super Duty. I was torn big time. But they wanted the same price, and the Dodge was 3 years newer with so few miles....

Big Babooba

This photo was snapped just inside the perimeter fence of the former Stony Brook Air Force Station that was attached to Westover AFB. This is where the 8th Air Force used to store and maintain their nuclear weapons. Do you think something might have gotten into the water?
bigrooster.jpg