Hub bottle neck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So even though hubs are running 24/7 they’re backing up a creating a bottle neck.

This is just unacceptable in my opinion. It is one thing for centers to be blown out and roll trailers. It’s another to not even be able to get those packages to the centers.

Brownslave688

@Brownslave688.... wasn't that concerned last peak season.

Remember ?

He was cuddling up to his (wife) and used FMLA to "bond" with his child.

;)
There’s the d bag we all know. Such amazing union leadership we have.

Laughed my ass off the other day at a conversation talking about how hard the unions fought for 40 hour work weeks. But that was back when 1 spouse was expected to stay home. The general thought was we need to unionize more and demand a better work life balance. General consensus was 4 day work weeks 35 hours.

I sure hope they don’t reach out to the teamsters.

Workers: we want 4 day work weeks. Max 9 hour days.

Teamsters: best we can do is 6 14 hour days.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
So even though hubs are running 24/7 they’re backing up a creating a bottle neck.

This is just unacceptable in my opinion. It is one thing for centers to be blown out and roll trailers. It’s another to not even be able to get those packages to the centers.
Why is this unacceptable to you?

Being angry about things you can't control is a waste of time.

Seriously though.
Who cares?
Not your problem.

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Seriously though.
Who cares?
Not your problem.
I wonder if he knows @Integrity?

giphy-22.gif

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Lol I’m not angry. But here we have a CEO who comes out and says we have blown too much money on infrastructure. No more. We are cutting off shippers in the first week of the season. We are rolling trucks at what are supposed to be the biggest baddest most state of the art hubs.

We haven’t had service commits on anything but NDA since like March. Now only early am have commit. Which are all already late by the time our air arrives anyway. The snails pace that this company adapts at is crazy.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Lol I’m not angry. But here we have a CEO who comes out and says we have blown too much money on infrastructure. No more. We are cutting off shippers in the first week of the season. We are rolling trucks at what are supposed to be the biggest baddest most state of the art hubs.

We haven’t had service commits on anything but NDA since like March. Now only early am have commit. Which are all already late by the time our air arrives anyway. The snails pace that this company adapts at is crazy.
Again I will ask.
Why do you care?

You get paid the same regardless of your level of caring.