Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Appvol

I agree. I thought she was going to just be a fall guy. I know nothing about her or care but am interested in a debate.
Well maybe you should look at this

Over70irregs

Well maybe you should look at this

She is a woman so usually the playbook is to cast them in an extreme manner to denigrate. I want her to debate since she is here. There are a lot of stories put out. We know mr recycle. I don’t know ms newbie. Body language and coherent statements will tell all. Fascinating.

Appvol

She is a woman so usually the playbook is to cast them in an extreme manner to denigrate. I want her to debate since she is here. There are a lot of stories put out. We know mr recycle. I don’t know ms newbie. Body language and coherent statements will tell all. Fascinating.
Those are soundbites of her own words. It has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman it’s her words

oldngray

nowhere special
Those are soundbites of her own words. It has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman it’s her words
how-dare-you.gif

Thebrownblob

What playbook are you talking about? One of the first questions Trump was asked the other day was basically….” Mr. Trump your racist, homophobe. rapist and a terrible human being. Why should we vote for you?”

Seems pretty extreme.

You seem to fall for a lot of silly ideas.

Tell me what playbook you’re talking about?

oldngray

nowhere special
What playbook are you talking about? One of the first questions Trump was asked the other day was basically….” Mr. Trump your racist, homophobe. rapist and a terrible human being. Why should we vote for you?”

Seems pretty extreme.

and when he called out that rude woman the media immediately jumped in and yelled racist!

Over70irregs

Seems pretty extreme.

I think the homophobe label is not proven. General social media weak mind shaping narrative building playbook….. is to dehumanize… as to let social norms and religious constructs fall to justify cult like bandwagoning. (Run on sentence)

Thebrownblob

I think the homophobe label is not proven. General social media weak mind shaping narrative building playbook….. is to dehumanize… as to let social norms and religious constructs fall to justify cult like bandwagoning. (Run on sentence)
OK, so there’s no playbook. It’s just a bunch of idiots on social media?

OK, good now I understand must be why I don’t have that problem. I’m really not on social media.

Do you think that lady’s first question to Trump the other day was fair?

Do you think she would’ve asked a similar question to Kamala??

What playbook was she using on Trump?

newfie

The Republicans need to advertise her past statements like crazy. Put her in the position of lying about what can easily be fact checked. The things she's advocated for played to her liberal base in California but she probably never thought she'd be in a position to have a shot at the presidency. A more astute politician would've been more careful.
agree part of the careful crafting that will help Kamala is a complicit media that will help her control the narrative.