Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Over70irregs

OK, so there’s no playbook. It’s just a bunch of idiots on social media?

OK, good now I understand must be why I don’t have that problem. I’m really not on social media.

Do you think that lady’s first question to Trump the other day was fair?

Do you think she would’ve asked a similar question to Kamala??

What playbook was she using on Trump?
Playbook: Football 🏈 reverse. Act like you are impartial then put ? To see if he takes bait. (If he’s smart he avoids. When you are sold out narcissistic…which is common knowledge it’s easy.) He likes to win so they use it against him. Think podium football interview..they say next question or have a handler off to the side to close interview. I could help him but he likes “Yes men”.

Thebrownblob

Like making excuses for J6 or Charlottesville?
People who tore up property and injured people on January 6 should be in jail not grandmas and grandpa’s who merrily walked through the place and not shot. Same with Charlottesville for either side that caused problems but both sides had a right to be there.

Next Day Err

People who tore up property and injured people on January 6 should be in jail not grandmas and grandpa’s who merrily walked through the place and not shot. Same with Charlottesville for either side that caused problems but both sides had a right to be there.
Trump said he wants all of the violent felons who beat up cops to be pardoned. Is he wrong about this view?

Sportello

They crapped on the halls of Congress and smeared their crap on the walls.

Everyone convicted deserved it.

You can protest, but if you are a Nazi and protest, the President shouldn't defend that, unless he's a Nazi.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think John Kennedy, louisiana.now i have to go look
IMG_6235.jpeg

Thebrownblob

He is partially wrong about wanting to pardon every violent offender who was convicted of assault on law enforcement?
He’s partially wrong about wanting to release them. There’s a lot of other people who have been persecuted for almost nothing. Trump being Trump he will not release any of them. I guarantee it.