Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Thebrownblob

Is that the same general who supposedly heard Trump say or heroes were suckers and losers and didn’t quit on the spot? But decided to tell everyone years later after he was fired? Yeah he seems reliable.

Thebrownblob

John Kelly has led a stellar life of service. You’re going to compare his life of service to the country to a game show host that was only elected because white people’s brains broke because a man named OBAMA served in the Oval for 8 years?
Actually, I’m gonna say he’s below Trump. A coward little spineless jellyfish. Who got butt hurt because he got fired

A real man who supposedly heard that and was a combat veteran would’ve quit immediately. Not stayed years.
He didn’t hear it he made it up. He’s a liar.
Sad what he did to himself

Next Day Err

Actually, I’m gonna say he’s below Trump. A coward little jellyfish. Who got butt hurt because he got fired

A real man who supposedly heard that and was a combat veteran would’ve quit immediately. Not stayed years.
He didn’t hear it he made it up. He’s a liar.
His job as COS was more important to him than exposing Trump for being a callous :censored2: towards our military.

“John Kelly, former White House Chief of Staff, recently confirmed that Donald Trump did indeed refer to fallen soldiers as “suckers” and “losers.” Kelly said he waited to come forward publicly because he initially tried to maintain a sense of loyalty and confidentiality due to his role. Over time, he felt compelled to speak out because he believed the public needed to know the truth about Trump's statements and attitudes towards the military, especially as Trump continued to deny the allegations.”

John Kelly vs. a guy who openly mocked a disabled reporter and had his charity and “university” shut down for FRAUD.

You know damn well Trump is capable of saying something so terrible about people.

Thebrownblob

Why is Pence the bad guy, MAGA friends?
Pence thinks Trump is like Biden

“During his presidential campaign last year, Pence suggested during an interview on NBC News' "Meet the Press" that Trump is “walking away” from conservative principles, including "a clear commitment to the right to life," and accused Trump of holding a position on the national debt that “is identical to Joe Biden’s.”

Next Day Err

Pence thinks Trump is like Biden

“During his presidential campaign last year, Pence suggested during an interview on NBC News' "Meet the Press" that Trump is “walking away” from conservative principles, including "a clear commitment to the right to life," and accused Trump of holding a position on the national debt that “is identical to Joe Biden’s.”
Is that why Trump has mused that maybe Pence should’ve been murdered on January 6?

Come on, pal, tell us why.

Thebrownblob

His job as COS was more important to him than exposing Trump for being a callous :censored2: towards our military.

“John Kelly, former White House Chief of Staff, recently confirmed that Donald Trump did indeed refer to fallen soldiers as “suckers” and “losers.” Kelly said he waited to come forward publicly because he initially tried to maintain a sense of loyalty and confidentiality due to his role. Over time, he felt compelled to speak out because he believed the public needed to know the truth about Trump's statements and attitudes towards the military, especially as Trump continued to deny the allegations.”

John Kelly vs. a guy who openly mocked a disabled reporter and had his charity and “university” shut down for FRAUD.

You know damn well Trump is capable of saying something so terrible about people.
No, I don’t. And I know damn well any combat veterans that I’ve ever known would’ve walked away from someone who said something like that that instance. He’s not he show his true colors. He’s actually a coward.

And I love your selective memory

Thebrownblob

Is that why Trump has mused that maybe Pence should’ve been murdered on January 6?

Come on, pal, tell us why.
Not your pal, and I don’t know. You seem to hang on Trumps every word so you tell us.

I gave you a reason, but you don’t want reasonable you want to pretend because you live in a fantasy world. Wake me up when Trump goes to jail for being insurrection leader Pal.

Next Day Err

And I know damn well any combat veterans that I’ve ever known would’ve walked away from someone who said something like that
Not when you’re serving the president of the United States.

If Kelly would’ve told us that day you guys wouldn’t suddenly believe him any more than you do now. Keep protecting Trump’s “honor”

It’s pathetic.

Thebrownblob

Not when you’re serving the president of the United States.

If Kelly would’ve told us that day you guys wouldn’t suddenly believe him any more than you do now. Keep protecting Trump’s “honor”

It’s pathetic.
No, you’re pathetic that you think I support Trump. Because to you, there’s only a right and left. Doesn’t mean I subscribe to your nonsense beliefs about him.