Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve heard time and time again that I was probably a DEI hire. Only then it was called “affirmative action”. It’s not something that deserves a response. I know that however I got my foot in the door I’ve still had to grind like everybody else.
Did your boss say he would only hire black people?

Seems pretty racist.

Thebrownblob

It’s not an act. It’s a strategy. The old, “When your opponent is beating the crap out of himself, by all means, don’t stop him!!!!”
Like you said, this is all an act. Watching the polls right now is pointless., she’s going to have to answer for the last four years.

Don’t get mad at me because the current administration had some of the lowest approval numbers in history. She was a part of that, she will have to answer that question.

She doesn’t have an answer.

Democrats should quickly pick a better candidate.

Appvol

Like you said, this is all an act. Watching the polls right now is pointless., she’s going to have to answer for the last four years.

Don’t get mad at me because the current administration had some of the lowest approval numbers in history. She was a part of that, she will have to answer that question.

She doesn’t have an answer.

Democrats should quickly pick a better candidate.
What’s going to be wild is the hate on the left when she picks Shapiro because he is Jewish.

vantexan

Because when republicans and Fox News anchors say it it’s dripping wit hatred and derision. Its meant to say that the black whore slept her way up through the democratic machine.

And the more they say it the more donations roll in for her.
No matter that she did, we're just not allowed to say it. Really begs the question though...what has she done in her career, especially in the last 3.5 years, that indicates she's capable of handling the presidency?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_5599.jpeg