Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_5612.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Driving the news: In a keynote speech to American Federation of Teachers delegates at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Harris pledged to sign the Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act if it reached her desk.

• Trump promised to veto the PRO Act and the Public Service Freedom to Negotiate Act, historic legislation that will reverse decades of legislation meant to crush private sector unions and shift power away from CEOs to workers.

El Correcto

god is dead
So what is with the tears that democrats won’t help unions with meaningful legislation while you vote for that man that promises to crush the most pro union bill?

El Correcto

god is dead
If you vote for Donald Trump you’re handicapping unions. He will veto legislation to weaken get rid of RTW and bolster union power.

Democrats are pledging to get this done.

Appvol

“Stuck up and defended the American worker”

He is on record saying he plans to crush the pro-act. It’s dead on arrival if Trump is in the White House.

Why vote for a man that promises to crush the workers on behalf of big corporate greed?
Harris is on record saying what she will do. It will crush workers.

Thebrownblob

The Algerian boxer isn’t a transvestite, rather a woman with naturally high testosterone.
I know that doesn’t fit the MAGA narrative
That’s funny you say MAGA narrative, I don’t know any people in my circle who are MAGA and they all think it’s ridiculous. And sick. Most of them are Democrats.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
That’s funny you say MAGA narrative, I don’t know any people in my circle who are MAGA and they all think it’s ridiculous. And sick. Most of them are Democrats.
Anyone not brainwashed is a “MAGA”.
They simply need hatred in their lives to exist and feel @significant”. Very sad.