Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1722716572778.png

Thebrownblob

ELDER ABUSE!!!!! He should leave the race!!!!!!

So he left. Did what you said. And now you’re panicking.

Harris has raised $310 million in just a week or so. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Ahhhh let it out. Let the hate flow through you.
So Elder Abuse Biden should’ve stayed in now? Is that your argument??? I thought he should’ve dropped out?

You :censored2:ing guys are idiots.
Stupid :censored2: you see on 4Chan isn’t real.

No, Nancy Pelosi was not directly responsible for Capitol security on January 6, 2021. The security of the Capitol complex falls under the jurisdiction of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the U.S. Capitol Police. This board consists of the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, the Architect of the Capitol, and the Chief of the Capitol Police. While Pelosi, as Speaker of the House, did have influence, the operational decisions were primarily made by these security officials.
BAN me off this stupid :censored2:hole. You :censored2: hick racist :censored2:s are the most dip:censored2: group I’ve ever argued with.
#NeverForget

An epic meltdown… unhinged, irrational, emotional mess and the face of the Democratic Party 😀

Box Ox

#NeverForget

An epic meltdown… unhinged, irrational, emotional mess and the face of the Democratic Party 😀
They all live an agonizing existence: self-loathing, intense hatred of others, low-self esteem, no self-worth, inferiority complexes...it's so evident

He might’ve just come off of a self-flagellating White Dudes for Harris conference call. Could probably bring down any white dude’s day.