Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

are white people who go to howard african american?
Half of her family is black, and she’s been referring to herself publicly as black as early as 2006, where she was on a panel of “emerging black leaders”, but sure, she’s not black because Donald Trump said so…

This is so stupid. What a boring grasp at controversy.

Thebrownblob

I can’t believe this is getting talked about so much. It’s weird

And the us census includes Jamaican people as “black”

She went to Howard university

It’s funny, you ask a while person their nationality and they’ll be like “I’m part Irish and German on my mothers side, and on my fathers side im….”, but they’re still “a white guy”

But for some reason kamala Harris has to decide between either being Indian or black. No in between
Why can’t you believe it ? you act like skin color is the most important thing. You brought it up. I pointed out they are ethnicly different. Who cares about shades of skin color?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Her mothers side is Indian and her fathers side is black. Fascinating concept, for some reason apparently hard to understand for some
Some people can't be helped. I sent a you tube video where she said both sides are Indian. Either your IQ needs a boost, or you are openly lying. Either one really isn't good.
IMG_20240804_135112_505.jpg

newfie

Half of her family is black, and she’s been referring to herself publicly as black as early as 2006, where she was on a panel of “emerging black leaders”, but sure, she’s not black because Donald Trump said so…

This is so stupid. What a boring grasp at controversy.
if its so stupid why do you keep trying to change her narrative?

multi racial does not mean you proudly proclaim indian one minute and then black the next when it helps here to do so.

Thebrownblob

Interesting, my page shows me replying to the dozens of already posted comments and memes, and statements from trump critcizing her for being Indian and not black
Black is the skin color Indian is an ethnicity, apparently she doesn’t understand either. I’m multi racial as well. What should I call myself, my skin color? She would be more honest if she said she was Jamaican. Instead, she’s pandering. It’s fine. She’s a politician. I get it.

clearly going to howard makes you black. ROFLMAO
“Howard University is a private, historically black, federally chartered research university in Washington, D.C., located in the Shaw neighborhood.”

Of course going to Howard doesn’t make you black. Having a black dad, however, does make you black