Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

El Correcto

god is dead
Interesting that some here out of step with what their own union believes will happen with the Pro act.

??

Wow crushing the workers.
You people just speak vaguely about the issue because you can’t back it up or rationalize why you’re so against Kamala other than homos bad.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Hey man, you DO know there are other religions other than Christianity, right?
Thier invisible guy in the sky is just as valid as your invisible guy in the sky
100% know that. She claims she black now. Yet her family is Indian. But keep on with your head in the sand.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This is what the Trump campaign needs to be doing. None of the personal stuff about Kamala. Voters don't care about that. They care about the stuff Trump's campaign can just point at and keep the camera focused on.
So gas and food prices will come down, taxes will be lowered, and there will be no crime if we vote Trump into office?

Got it.

newfie

Her mothers side is Indian and her fathers side is black. Fascinating concept, for some reason apparently hard to understand for some
but her fathers not been in her life and she has always claimed to be indian and to promote her indian heritage ,
apparently that is also hard for some to understand

They’re getting ethnicity and color of skin confused. African-Americans are not Jamaican. I dare you to to tell African-Americans there are the same.
I can’t believe this is getting talked about so much. It’s weird

And the us census includes Jamaican people as “black”

She went to Howard university

It’s funny, you ask a while person their nationality and they’ll be like “I’m part Irish and German on my mothers side, and on my fathers side im….”, but they’re still “a white guy”

But for some reason kamala Harris has to decide between either being Indian or black. No in between

newfie

I can’t believe this is getting talked about so much. It’s weird

And the us census includes Jamaican people as “black”

She went to Howard university

It’s funny, you ask a while person their nationality and they’ll be like “I’m part Irish and German on my mothers side, and on my fathers side im….”, but they’re still “a white guy”

But for some reason kamala Harris has to decide between either being Indian or black. No in between
1722797255135.png