New device inside pkg truck

rod

Retired 23 years
We has some gravel roads I used to deliver to. I think I cracked a couple of teeth getting bounced around on
We had 2 routes that always ran over 300 miles and probably 75% of that was gravel roads. They both ran about 20 - 25 stops a day but nobody wanted them after those guys retired. Out center manager ended up passing those 2 routes on to other centers.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We had 2 routes that always ran over 300 miles and probably 75% of that was gravel roads. They both ran about 20 - 25 stops a day but nobody wanted them after those guys retired. Out center manager ended up passing those 2 routes on to other centers.
Never a huge fan of rual routes when I was younger and did vacation coverage. I liked to talk too much

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your teeth are cracked from being an inbred hillbilly, dont blame UPS.
1_GBNAQgxqXbFzsdxHY1nNZA.jpg

Brownwind

Except for a couple of months when I first went full time. I drove an Econoline over to North Dakota every night when UPS opened up North and South Dakota. That was the route I used to take my new bride along with me and have fun "on the clock".
That’s awesome. Nothing like company on the road

>hey guys do you know what this thing is
>BACK IN MUH DAY WE DELIVERED IN BLAH BLAH BLAH

jesus christ, what a bunch of :censored2:ing geezers nobody asked how it was in the middle ages the OP is just asking about his spy box

Thebrownblob

jesus christ, what a bunch of :censored2:ing geezers nobody asked how it was in the middle ages the OP is just asking about his spy box
Just got mine this week. I really don’t know what it does. So far it has had minimal success at stopping miss loads.

Brownwind

I’m just curious what it is. I asked about it and nobody had any idea. It must be a regional thing or a test region.