New IVIS Thingy

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Surprise the company hasn't made their own build of android for these phones but that would be too expensive and smart...

The standard Android is fine to run the IVIS NG app.

The phones also run Mobile Iron to lock them to just allowing us to use certain features of the phone.

Some, though, don't seem to have Mobile Iron running and are fully unlocked.....

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
The standard Android is fine to run the IVIS NG app.

The phones also run Mobile Iron to lock them to just allowing us to use certain features of the phone.

Some, though, don't seem to have Mobile Iron running and are fully unlocked.....
Even helper phones blew up time to time I don't expect these to be much different the app the developed is trash

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Yeah, what this guy says. The Lux light app does it.

Lux Lite is pretty good. It can set the screen brightness based on ambient light.

Brighter screen in the daylight, dimmer screen at night.

Or, for unlocked phones, just use the Android brightness slider.

J3.jpg

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Hit your "home" key. Big button on the bottom in the middle.

To go back to the IVIS, just tap the app again.

We don't have a home key. For us that button has changed a few times, now it moves you forward to outbound load, etc., Depending on where you are in the inbound/outbound process. Then it is log off or punch out (depending on the day) when all legs are complete.

over9five

Staff member
Ok, say you just did a cpu drop and swap. For my outbound, I just want to enter trailer, percent, and pieces. After that is there some quick way to exit without next next next next?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Ok, say you just did a cpu drop and swap. For my outbound, I just want to enter trailer, percent, and pieces. After that is there some quick way to exit without next next next next?

Hit the back arrow key bottom right. Takes you back to the previous screen with your numbers still there bypassing hitting get next lime 6 times.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
We don't have a home key. For us that button has changed a few times, now it moves you forward to outbound load, etc., Depending on where you are in the inbound/outbound process. Then it is log off or punch out (depending on the day) when all legs are complete.

Home key and back arrow key works on ours.

Home key takes you to the main phone screen and the back arrow key saves having to hit next 6 times to finish the outbound screen.

20180322_191822.jpg