No more 22.4s!

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Sorry but welcome to 0 hours. Seniority rules. You won't be able to cover routes if there aren't any available to drive on. Think about that part. Not only that management will probably push even harder to consolidate routes to have less drivers.
Hold strong and maintain a 15 stop per hour no matter how safe you have to be. Then file!

Last edited:

21Savage

Sorry but welcome to 0 hours. Seniority rules. You won't be able to cover routes if there aren't any available to drive on. Think about that part. Not only that management will probably push even harder to consolidate routes to have less drivers.
Explain this thought process more in depth please. Not sure if I'm following correctly.

Cowboy Mac

It would be a win for thier fellow union employees in other parts of the country, just because they don't personally "win" doesn't mean they cant be happy about it.
They were using the 22.4 language as a technicality to force in RPCDs on Saturday. Even in the southern where we have 5 consecutive day work week language.

Now that the 22.4 language is gone, we have a much stronger stance on forced 6th punch with what is already in the contract. Even better if they added more protections.

Kirk79

I believe nearly everyone goes through this cycle. Once you learn that working harder just gets you more work…… it’s over.
Still is very hard habit to kick. If you’re just built for speed it’s hard to throttle back. But with the new magnetic labels it’s taking nearly an hour longer a day just because there’s never any labels showing so you dig through 300 packages all day long

some1else

Banned
Still is very hard habit to kick. If you’re just built for speed it’s hard to throttle back. But with the new magnetic labels it’s taking nearly an hour longer a day just because there’s never any labels showing so you dig through 300 packages all day long
What magnetic labels? I haven’t heard but did notice I have less labels out.

Thebrownblob

What magnetic labels? I haven’t heard but did notice I have less labels out.
Yes, there’s some new labels with embedded chips of some sort. We have not started using them where I am yet but supposedly it’s going to stop all miss loads. L O L I’ll believe it when I see it.

anonymous23456

Yes, there’s some new labels with embedded chips of some sort. We have not started using them where I am yet but supposedly it’s going to stop all miss loads. L O L I’ll believe it when I see it.
RFID chip labels are used to prevent misloaded. The chip is wirelessly powered and be able to locate and communicate with the system to ask a question "should I be in this package car?"