Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

oldngray

nowhere special
Look at case he pulls it out of. Now I need to pull out the bluray and review. Pretty sure that's what I saw.
revox.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I sometime prowl the hock shops, but I never see what I'm looking for at a reasonable price. Mostly AR stuff.
There used to be a lot more little gun shops I could wander through to check for something interesting but just a couple of big ones left around here now and they mostly sell all new stuff.

oldngray

nowhere special
No? Where did I get that? Seems to me I saw something because Dan Wesson is not a brand that springs to my mind.
Dan Wesson would have been my second guess. They had kind of a cult following for a while. I bought a .357 based on their reputation and it was a piece of crap. They struggled along for several years living on past reputation but the quality was down the toilet.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Dan Wesson would have been my second guess. They had kind of a cult following for a while. I bought a .357 based on their reputation and it was a piece of crap. They struggled along for several years living on past reputation but the quality was down the toilet.

They sure are proud of them though. I priced a DW Razorback in 10mm and just couldn’t pull the trigger on buying it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m sure it’s possible. I had a CZ .40 SW. I wanted to swap it over to 10mm so bad but couldn’t find anybody to make me a barrel for it that wouldn’t charge me an arm and a leg.
I have a Wyoming Arms 10mm. Its basically a 1911 clone. I was skeptical about it but it had a lifetime guarantee. Worthless when the company went out of business. I did send it back to the factory twice but it was a POS. It would only fire a couple of magazines before it stopped fully locking up. So now its just a pretty paperweight.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have a Wyoming Arms 10mm. Its basically a 1911 clone. I was skeptical about it but it had a lifetime guarantee. Worthless when the company went out of business. I did send it back to the factory twice but it was a POS. It would only fire a couple of magazines before it stopped fully locking up. So now its just a pretty paperweight.

I’m really intrigued by the 10mm. I don’t know why. I was also really into the .357 sig