Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How about stfu. (Not you) don't care about someone breaking a mirror...300 miles away.

Just let me get out of the building
PCMs are the one opportunity a day we get to talk to the driver group as a whole. Improving them is a good thing. We need to get employee's attention better. This should be a welcome change by all.

In the end we communicate very poorly as a company. This is a step to improving this. Is it a fix? Absolutely not. But I find it to be a welcome first step. We're never going to get people excited about listening. But we can draw their attention better.

PCMs are the one opportunity a day we get to talk to the driver group as a whole. Improving them is a good thing. We need to get employee's attention better. This should be a welcome change by all.

In the end we communicate very poorly as a company. This is a step to improving this. Is it a fix? Absolutely not. But I find it to be a welcome first step. We're never going to get people excited about listening. But we can draw their attention better.
Its too long and we really don't care.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

image.gif

Knothead

Yep.

Why does management always think WE need to be improved? That's part of the problem. 99 percent of the people I work with know very well how to do their job. It's management and their lame brain technology that needs to be improved more often than not.
Also, the C in PCM stands for communication. Communication implies two parties exchanging information. What we have every morning is more like a Prework Dictation Meeting.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't understand statements like this. I hear all day "I get paid by the hour!" Then complaints when you have to sit and listen to me talk for 3 minutes. It's the easiest money, outside of paid break, you make all day.
Trouble is, management drones on again and again.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I don't understand statements like this. I hear all day "I get paid by the hour!" Then complaints when you have to sit and listen to me talk for 3 minutes. It's the easiest money, outside of paid break, you make all day.

Those of us that have (had) a good work ethic just want (wanted) to get out of the building and get to work.

Add air and early bulk stops on top of a long winded PCM, or 'approved AM meeting' if the air was late or pre-load wasn't wrapped, and we don't (didn't) give a flying leap at a rolling doughnut about the PCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.