Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect us to do? Call up feeders and tell them I want the trailers earlier? And Louisville to tell them we expect air earlier? The way the network is set up that just isn't possible. In an ideal world I'd have you guys on the street at 8. But we don't have that option.
They can do it. They just choose not to spend the money on it.

Knothead

Yep.
WE ALL have room to improve. Nobody does this job perfect. And anybody who says they do is full of it.

Communication does not have to be two ways to be considered communication. It's supposed to be an informative time. Do people take it as a time to beat down on the group as a whole? Sure. Should they? No. But when things across the board are being ignored that's the time we have to make it known the issue needs to be corrected or further action will be taken
We are glorified pizza men. Take cardboard square to address on shiny paper. You guys make it harder than it has to be and then expect us to bend over backward while you bend us over forward.

I hope you don't take offense, you seem level headed and I enjoy hearing your perspective.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What do you expect us to do? Call up feeders and tell them I want the trailers earlier? And Louisville to tell them we expect air earlier? The way the network is set up that just isn't possible. In an ideal world I'd have you guys on the street at 8. But we don't have that option.
I think I love you, suit!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We have later start times. Clock is ticking on NDA. Can't download EDD until five minutes before start time so I don't have a clue what's in my load. Yes it's easy money but I have a ton to do and not enough time to do it.
It's not any different for us.

Our work may be different, but we don't sit on our hands no matter what you guys think.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's not any different for us.

Our work may be different, but we don't sit on our hands no matter what you guys think.
image.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Now we get every report of every accident in the entire district. This magnifies accidents, making it seem as they are more than in years past. I would like to see the real numbers, year by year, for the past 30 years. I have a feeling the numbers are the same.

Now we get every report of every accident in the entire district. This magnifies accidents, making it seem as they are more than in years past. I would like to see the real numbers, year by year, for the past 30 years. I have a feeling the numbers are the same.
No they wouldn't be the same. A broken mirror was never an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.