Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We are glorified pizza men. Take cardboard square to address on shiny paper. You guys make it harder than it has to be and then expect us to bend over backward while you bend us over forward.

I hope you don't take offense, you seem level headed and I enjoy hearing your perspective.
It's a conversation. No offense taken.

You have to remember, a lot of this stuff doesn't come from the local level. These directives are from district level management and up. Do you think I like handing out warning letters for petty :censored2:? Hell no. Yes they make the job complicated. But this is why they do it; and I'm going to get flamed for this but oh well.

You guys make fantastic money; and it's well deserved. But the effect of making 34 bucks as "glorified pizza men" (a statement I strongly disagree with) means we are forced to milk every ounce of production out of you as we can. When you make that much money, the standards go up.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
AS the preload goes so does the day, so why are you starting the preload so late that the loads suck?
I can't have our preload sup start the sort any easier because we have no work on property until 440. What are we going to process? The handful of send agains?

You have to remember, a lot of this stuff doesn't come from the local level. These directives are from district level management and up. Do you think I like handing out warning letters for petty :censored2:? Hell no. Yes they make the job complicated. But this is why they do it; and I'm going to get flamed for this but oh well.

You guys make fantastic money; and it's well deserved. But the effect of making 34 bucks as "glorified pizza men" (a statement I strongly disagree with) means we are forced to milk every ounce of production out of you as we can. When you make that much money, the standards go up.
They worry about the wrong numbers.

Knothead

Yep.

I'll take a pay cut if you leave me alone.

Future

Victory Ride
I can't have our preload sup start the sort any easier because we have no work on property until 440. What are we going to process? The handful of send agains?
Well get the work to the building earlier ....instead of spending billions on the Orion crap....spend it on how to get loads in quicker .....

Status
Not open for further replies.