Not open for further replies.

Knothead

Yep.
I found this report.
13254345_10154298423722074_8389144335563908349_n_zpsqaq1jaxn.jpg
LMAO!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Frigid, I think most of us realize that the problems for all of us come from further up the food chain. However, your experience so far has only been in a smaller center. Tell us how you feel once you get into a bigger building.

And as far as pay vs. production, we all understand that. Start giving us tools that help instead of taking tools away from us. Show a little trust.
I trust my people to make the right decision. And 99.9% of the time it pays off. But sometimes I just don't have a choice, basically going along with what you said in the first paragraph. Trust me, you guys aren't the only ones frustrated.

Future

Victory Ride
I wish we could fix the root of the problems. I'd have a field day just in the small comfortable center I'm in. But they don't want to change anything higher up because they don't know what the reality is. There is a disconnect.
And that disconnect will destroy the company

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yes, I did. Medicine at least twice a week, and out in the middle of BFE on top of a mountain. Real fun in the winter.

The consignee didn't care when it got there, as long as it was within a day or two. All was good until 'requested late delivery' went out the window.
Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.