Official Hours Slaved to UPS Thread

Mr. Marshall

2626.43 but that total is from my final check so like most of you (I'm assuming) that is a dramatic way of saying it so you can subtract 336 hours from that total since I tend to sit at the beach during a majority of those other 336 vacation hours and certainly am not working for UPS. Less than last year which is surprising after the summer we had. Light peak made a huge difference.

vvv

“Anybody need help?” DIAD messages when my work is done.

About to have my house and my wife’s car paid off.
Oh hell no!! I never came close to uttering those words in 30+ years. But have at it, would love to have you on the route next to me.

MY packages are YOUR packages......MY deliveries would be YOUR deliveries!!

I'm a generous little bastard when it comes to donating stops and expect nothing in return......my gift to you and your family.

newbie777

You worked the equivalent of 110 more days (at 8 hours each) than me. So sad, I couldn't imagine giving UPS an extra 3.5 months of labor
I’m grateful UPS allows me to do that, it’s what I had to do to support my family. Sure when I’m at the top of the pay scale, I’ll be taking every Monday off like all the old timers in my center.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Oh hell no!! I never came close to uttering those words in 30+ years. But have at it, would love to have you on the route next to me.

MY packages are YOUR packages......MY deliveries would be YOUR deliveries!!

I'm a generous little bastard when it comes to donating stops and expect nothing in return......my gift to you and your family.
Thank you, kind sir.

Believe me, I don’t like doing it. I have certain financial goals to meet, and once that’s done it’s 8 and skate as much as possible for the remainder of my career.