Old cars rotting away on your route?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366859577.692081.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366859577.692081.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There is an early 70's friend-150 hiding in those blackberries. Over the years I have watched the rust grow at about the same rate as the berry vines. Every once in awhile the proud owner of this cherry ride will go out there with a weedeater and whack the foliage away from his prized vehicle, thus allowing him to show it off to his admiring neighbors once again.

9E94F099-5926-463D-B44F-8A9479606D67-19081-000018978F40A2D7_zps08c4998a.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't know where else to put this.....

We were at Stater Brothers this morning and we saw a 1975 Datsun 280Z.........It was perfect looking. You remember that teal color that Mercedes used one year....kind of looks like the ocean? That was the color of it. It was nice.
I worked at a Datsun dealership and they changed to Nissan right after I hired on.

texan

I didn't know where else to put this.....

We were at Stater Brothers this morning and we saw a 1975 Datsun 280Z.........It was perfect looking. You remember that teal color that Mercedes used one year....kind of looks like the ocean? That was the color of it. It was nice.
I worked at a Datsun dealership and they changed to Nissan right after I hired on.
Remember Datsun? It's Coming Back From The Scrap Heap

Nissan said Tuesday (on 3/20) that it will revive the Datsun name on a line of inexpensive
small cars that will be sold in India, Indonesia and Russia.

By the way (a joke) Do all of you know how Datsun got it's name?

The Japanese knew that the German's had very keen engineering and world class autos,
not to mention great names that sold.

So they asked them, we have an auto that has this that and that.

What should we name it?

The German's talked and said we need a month to come up with a name for your new auto.

The Japanese replied we need a name by the end of the week.

The senior German marketing rep replied, "DAT SOON"?

Remember Datsun? It's Coming Back From The Scrap Heap - Forbes

Last edited: