Old cars rotting away on your route?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375116600.913965.jpg

My personal rust bucket.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375116600.913965.jpg

FilingBluesFL

If I had a dollar for every damned car I saw rotting away on the rural route we've got in the building...

There is, LITERALLY, a red Porsche 944 in probly 1 out of 10 yards rotting away.

For some reason the rednecks out there really took to them LOL

There's a lot of treasures to be had out there, a shame no one will part with them.

'66 or '67? I dated a girl in high school who's parents had the same year Galaxie 500 wagon with a 390, and they let me drive it!!!

Good times.

I picked up a cherry 68 Fairlane 500 wagon that came from down south. 72k miles, no rust, little old lady owned and I got stupid and sold it just because someone threw the right $ number at me. I kick myself every day because I want it back so badly.

rod

Retired 23 years
I picked up a cherry 68 Fairlane 500 wagon that came from down south. 72k miles, no rust, little old lady owned and I got stupid and sold it just because someone threw the right $ number at me. I kick myself every day because I want it back so badly.

I had a 1959 Chevy (big cat-eye tail lights) station wagon that was in excellent shape that the guy I bought my 57 Chevy panel truck insisted I take along with it. The only thing wrong with the station wagon was he couldn't find the title card. I didn't want to hassle with getting a new one (would of cost me 5 bucks and a little paper work) so I drove it to the junk yard and got 25 bucks for it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a 1959 Chevy (big cat-eye tail lights) station wagon that was in excellent shape that the guy I bought my 57 Chevy panel truck insisted I take along with it. The only thing wrong with the station wagon was he couldn't find the title card. I didn't want to hassle with getting a new one (would of cost me 5 bucks and a little paper work) so I drove it to the junk yard and got 25 bucks for it.

How can you dispose of a vehicle when you are not the rightful owner?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Damn, I would've loved to have that wagon.

My first car (and it wasn't nearly this nice):

1959-Oldsmobile-Super-88-Wagon.jpg