Old cars rotting away on your route?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Jeff's iPone pics 028.jpg

A little off thread, this is a 1960 Airstream Camper somebody has behind his house. The guy is restoring a 1950 something Chevy panel truck to pull it.
Jeff's iPone pics 028.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
And the 3.0 v6 in my Plymouth Acclaim I had. That thing was a bomb and it made 33 on the highway if driven gently. Sold it after the crappy design rear axle broke again.

"Nissan Motor founded in 1934 [edit]In 1934, Aikawa "separated the expanded automobile parts division of Tobata Casting and incorporated it as a new subsidiary, which he named Nissan Motor (Nissan)". Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (日産自動車 Nissan Jidōsha?). The shareholders of the new company however were not enthusiastic about the prospects of the automobile in Japan, so Aikawa bought out all the Tobata Casting shareholders (using capital from Nippon Industries) in June, 1934. At this time Nissan Motor effectively became owned by Nippon Sangyo and Hitachi.[13]
Nissan built trucks, airplanes, and engines for the Japanese military. The company's main plant was moved to China after land there was captured by Japan. The plant made machinery for the Japanese war effort until it was captured by American and Russian forces. From 1947 to 1948 the company was called Nissan Heavy Industries Corp."

65Goat

I got a split off another driver today, a little farther out in the boonies. Found some "new meat"! Speaking of new meat, these cars are located near the spot that Bobby Petrino crashed his Harley with a (not his wife) blonde on the back.
DSCN3048.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I got a split off another driver today, a little farther out in the boonies. Found some "new meat"! Speaking of new meat, these cars are located near the spot that Bobby Petrino crashed his Harley with a (not his wife) blonde on the back.

Please try to find out if that old VW is for sale. If the floor pan is still solid, that would be an awesome project!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

One of my tech school classmates had one of these. Gas fired heater!:surprised:

65Goat

Please try to find out if that old VW is for sale. If the floor pan is still solid, that would be an awesome project!

I will ask the regular driver to inquire the next time he is there. Luckily, I don't have to go out quite that far very often. What do they call those things, and about how old is it?