ORION is your Friend lol.

Upass.

Thankfully i always go thru my route before leaving the building. A next day air at the end of 180 stops route on Saturday.

Attachments

• 20201010_213038.jpg
    20201010_213038.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 194

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A couple of weeks ago, ORION had me do a business pickup at 4:00, drive 20 miles away to do 10 stops, then drive back to the business at 6:00 at night to deliver their packages. An hour after they had closed.
If I had done that 10 years ago they literally would have tried to fire me.
I told management under the threat of an Article 37 grievance that they either had to (a) turn RDO back on or (b) give me a printed dispatch in RDO order every morning or (c) instruct me to follow ORION and absolve me (in writing) of all responsibility for the resulting service failures and methods violations.
I have RDO again and couldn’t be happier.

JJinVA

I ran Orion yesterday and had 74 stops done by 3pm... Ran my air first though because I had 12 of them and they were on 6 different routes, because of course they were.

JJinVA

If I have 74 stops done by 3 I am having an average day.

I guess it wouldnt be so bad but I had 162 stops lol. Needless to say they were eager to send me help cause they didnt want to be there until 9pm on a Saturday. In my defense Ive only had drivers come help me three times since I started driving. But Saturdays are all over the place. Too many splits from too many routes

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I guess it wouldnt be so bad but I had 162 stops lol. Needless to say they were eager to send me help cause they didnt want to be there until 9pm on a Saturday. In my defense Ive only had drivers come help me three times since I started driving. But Saturdays are all over the place. Too many splits from too many routes

Yeah Saturdays are definitely all over the place. Usually I am about half done by 3 in terms of stop count. But the second “half” goes way faster because I know where everything is in the truck and have already taken lunch.

PPH_over_9000

Ohhhh my god, I wanna jump on the :censored2: Saturdays train.

The past three Saturdays I've been put on a heavy retail route (1 pretty large shopping mall, dozens of strip malls and a few larger shopping complexes) and every time I'm on it I've got a scheduled pick-up every half hour from 13:00 to 17:30, with some time windows having up to 4 scheduled pick-ups despite being miles away from each other.

On top of that I get about 150-170 resi's and it's just ridiculous. On top of THAT, about 75% of the scheduled pick-ups have a phone number listed as "111-111-1111," and surprise! That's not really a phone number, so I have to physically show up just to find out that nope, they don't have anything for me.

Getting neighborhoods done in between all those pick-ups sucks, man.

barnyard

KTM rider
A couple of weeks ago, ORION had me do a business pickup at 4:00, drive 20 miles away to do 10 stops, then drive back to the business at 6:00 at night to deliver their packages. An hour after they had closed.
If I had done that 10 years ago they literally would have tried to fire me.
I told management under the threat of an Article 37 grievance that they either had to (a) turn RDO back on or (b) give me a printed dispatch in RDO order every morning or (c) instruct me to follow ORION and absolve me (in writing) of all responsibility for the resulting service failures and methods violations.
I have RDO again and couldn’t be happier.
They will print the manifest in my building.