ORION

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If UPS was really smart they would sell Orion to FedEx. Then we could both waste billions of dollars and tell wall street we are saving money.
And we could get back the business we lost, because we can no longer give the customer a time we will be back the next day, and our customers can no longer set their clock by us as far as delivery time.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our area is now giving warning letters for not delivering the first stop in ORION. Even if a driver had told someone before hand that they wouldn't be able to. I suggest that anyone that is also seeing this take pics of their loads and send messages through the diad whenever there is a problem with delivering their first ORION stop.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our area is now giving warning letters for not delivering the first stop in ORION. Even if a driver had told someone before hand that they wouldn't be able to. I suggest that anyone that is also seeing this take pics of their loads and send messages through the diad whenever there is a problem with delivering their first ORION stop.
Just deliver the 1st stop.