ORION

Bottom rung

"work in manner that best represents the Employers interest"
Better have a good steward and b.a. because orion is the holy grail amongst the higher ups here. They feel its never wrong....even when you show them on a map how messed up it is. If someone wants to fight them on that...good luck. Your steward and b.a. will also tell you to work as instructed, no matter what. We're all just a bunch of peons here, they don't care how we would run the company.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
@soberups center isnt militant about it, or he has proven his Orion is wrong and they call him dttp. If you do not make your first Orion stop, at my building you will be in the office, even if you show them on a map, why you did it. To deviate, YOU MUST get mgmt approval, I know its stupid. Mine had me driving past 3 only to come back to them, thus having late air. So I did them the correct way, and then deviated, and tried to clear the mess up later. But had no late air. Constantly trying to save their arse and putting mine in a wringer.

clarnzz

Nope, most didnt have them, new board, find bar code, remember where I left it, add signed del notices, toughest 45 minutes of my day, LOL

Good tip for when this happens if you want to speed up the process, you can take a picture of the labels with your phone and scan them off your phone later.

S

selfcancelsignal

Our area is now giving warning letters for not delivering the first stop in ORION. Even if a driver had told someone before hand that they wouldn't be able to. I suggest that anyone that is also seeing this take pics of their loads and send messages through the diad whenever there is a problem with delivering their first ORION stop.
Won't article 37 grievance work in this situation?

UT Vols

Last week I followed ORION nearly stop by stop because I was on the same route everyday. Pretty much around 96% all week yet I was consistently 4-5 miles over... Not sure what else I can do other than save a half mile by backing more.

clarnzz

I'm the driver this Upstate clown ass wishes he was.
I'm the driver that your management team wishes you were on their team or their boss.
I'm FedEx's worst nightmare.

See ya in hell bigboy!

tourists24

Our area is now giving warning letters for not delivering the first stop in ORION. Even if a driver had told someone before hand that they wouldn't be able to. I suggest that anyone that is also seeing this take pics of their loads and send messages through the diad whenever there is a problem with delivering their first ORION stop.
A warning letter for me would be all it takes. Forget the pic. I would go to my first stop and offload my bulk just to get to that stop. Then load it back on. Metric accomplished